4.09.2012

Meal Plan Monday

Another Monday again.  I feel like they are coming so quickly.  How in the world does the year seem to fly by so quickly?  This weekend we celebrated our nephew Layne’s birthday, Tim’s birthday and Easter.  It was a busy weekend.  But, we loved it.  We saw lots of family, friends and loved ones.  How was your weekend?

Onto the meal plan for next week.  I get tired of wrapping up the prior week’s plan, so I will probably skip that for awhile.  Here’s the meal plan for next week:

  • Sloppy Joe’s
  • Hamburgers & Chips
  • Stir Fry (yeah, yeah, we haven’t had it yet, but we are having it TONIGHT!)
  • Spaghetti
  • Tacos

Super easy week around here this week.  Remember when I said my goal was to try at least one new menu item every week? Well this week it isn’t happening.  I’ll be gone both Wednesday and Thursday nights, so the boys are having Sloppy Joe’s and Hamburgers those nights.

Next weekend, I am planning on making a pork butt just like The Pioneer Woman.  I saw this on an episode of her show last week (I was watching from the DVR and it was her first episode of the current season I think).  It looks delicious. I cannot wait.  I love pulled pork, and think it will make a scrumptious weekend meal and hopefully we’ll have enough meet for lunches too.  Yum!

1 comment :

Holly said...

I love the new header and skinny Emily!!