4.03.2012

Potty Training

Potty training is going.  I don't think it's going very far, and I think tomorrow he'll be right back in a diaper.  Today is day #6 with Cooper only leaving the house to go to church and the grocery store with us on Sunday.  

Friday he only had a couple of accidents, really nothing major, and I continued rushing him to the potty every 20 minutes all day long.  Thank goodness the weekend was coming because my oh my was this mama exhausted.

Friday night, Steph and Ryan came over, and they played with Cooper, and that was nice.  Here are a few pictures of that.


Sissy and Cooper playing golf.  Oh, and look at that baby bump Steph's got.  Isn't she cute?

Cooper has to sit on the floor most of the time while potty training, he's only got big boy undies on, so Steph and Ryan sat with him.  See the expressions on their faces?  Yeah, that's right, they were watching the Wiggles.  They aren't big fans, but they love Coop, so they watch. :)  He was in heaven.
This was on Saturday.  That kid cracks me up.  He had the best time just rolling back and forth over this ball.  I think he fell off of it 40 times before he decided he was finished.  He was having fun at least.

Saturday, we tried to stretch the time out to going to the potty every 30 minutes.  Well, that was a bust, because he'd had 5 accidents before 1pm.  So, back to the 20 minute cycles he went. 
Sunday we played Mr. Potato Head a lot. 


And we took quite a bit of time to be silly on Sunday also.  I've gotta say, even if he makes me more tired than I've been in quite some time, playing with this boy is so much fun.  I love him to pieces.


There's always more time for golf, right?  Oh, and Andrew's hat.  He just loves hats. 


Yesterday there were no accidents according to the hubby.  That means that Daddy was on top of things all day, which is WONDERFUL!  Today is the last day for this.  If things don't work out - we'll put that diaper back on and try again in a few months.  I will never regret taking that time off work to spend with him.  He is precious and we had a great time!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Lady... Your face is so much thinner! How cute is Stephanie's bump? She is all belly. Cooper is just so cute, he'll get the potty thing soon. Happy Tuesday, friend!