4.19.2012

What is wrong with me?!?!?

I am in a funk.  I cannot seem to kick it.  My attitude is good, my life is good, but I don't feel normal, or like me right now.  It's weird I tell ya.  I've been diligent about getting into the gym every morning.  I've been playing with my son every night, cuddling with hubby watching TV after that.  Things with the rest of the family are good and last night I even mowed some of our grass (this might be the only time Tim lets me mow this year :) so I have to take the opportunity while I can). 

I didn't lose any weight this week, I didn't gain either, so I'm ok with it, but I just sort of feel like I'm floating around this week.  Not really "here" and with it if you know what I mean. 

Which is why I haven't blogged much this week.  I have a post almost ready to go that was supposed to be posted on Tuesday with pictures from our weekend last weekend.  Maybe I'll finish it up tonight.  Maybe not. 

Dear Funky Emily -

GO AWAY!

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Me

1 comment :

Holly said...

Funky Emily must be hanging out with Funky Holly in La La Land.

I think I just need some new clothes and sleep. Maybe some booze. :)