4.05.2012

Thursday Randoms


Good Morning Ladies!  I'm having a great day today, and so I'm posting.  I was going to skip today, but after this awesome mornining, I decided to post and share some random things (and copying the theme from a fellow blogger Becky, Thanks Becky for the "Thursday Randoms")that are going on in my life right now. 


1) I am so proud of Stephanie and Ryan.  They are 22 & 23 and they are married, they have their lives together, they have a budget, they are having a baby, they are going to buy a house, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they LOVE the Lord



2) I am so excited for my hubby.  Tim has decided to get back into umpiring.  He hasn't done it since we've been married, but he loves to umpire baseball.  The man went to professional umpiring school twice when he was out of high school.  I'm not entirely sure how close he made it to being a major league umpire, but I like to think it was pretty close.  Anyway, I'm pumped that he's getting back into something that he enjoys doing.  And....the extra money won't be bad either! :)


3) I have now hit the 30 lb mark on my weight loss.  Yep, that's right, that 30 lb dumbbell up there has now disappeared from my body.  It's really amazing for me to think that I've lost as much weight as my son weighs, almost as much 4 gallons of water, and more than 20 dozen eggs.  I'm proud.  I've still got so far to go, but I am so proud of how far I've come.  When I stepped on the scale this morning and saw that I'd lost 5 lbs over the last week elated was the emotion that I had. 



4) These two boys hit milestones in their lives this week.  My nephew Layne turned 3 on Tuesday and Cooper turned 2 1/2 the same day.  The boys were born within 15 minutes of being exactly 6 months apart.  We'll just say they are and let it go.....  Saturday we'll head south to celebrate Layne's birthday with the rest our family.  It is so hard to believe that these boys are this age already.  Time sure flies. 

That's it for me.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Emily, I love everything about this post. Thirty pounds is absolutely amazing. You should just be so proud of yourself!!

I didn't know Tim was an umpire; how fun! I'm like you.... any extra money is a smile on my face. :)