4.06.2012

Recent Pinterest Finds


I love Pinterest.  I spend too much time on it at night, instead of blogging, or housework, or anything else that I could do that would be much better for me.  After I get a good walk in for the evening, I plop on the couch and pin things until time for bed.  (in between scarfing down some ice cream that is.) 

Click the link below to follow me on Pinterest.

Follow Me on Pinterest

I thought it might be nice for me to share a some of my recent finds, things I’ve tried or things I plan on trying.  So here goes.  A light and easy Friday post for ya…  Click on the image to find the source of the pin.

This might be the neatest thing I’ve heard about in a long time.  No vinegar smell.  We’ll be trying this method tomorrow night…  Cooper’s first time dying Easter eggs.  It should be fun.

This isn’t very nice, but sometimes its true and that’s why I like it.  Winking smile

This clock is awesome.  It lets a child know when they can get up in the morning, it shows them the stars at night time and when they are allowed to get up, it shows them the sunshine.  Love it!

I love this hairstyle!  I think it is so pretty!  I would have no idea how to do it, and the link actually goes to some website that tells how to shop for plus sized women's clothing, so that doesn’t teach me how to do this hair, but I’m telling you, I LOVE IT.

Wow, isn’t this hair awesome?  I want to try it, like now. Or yesterday.  Regardless, I will try it soon, it makes me happy just thinking about trying it. 

Single serving carrot cakes.  The entire thing above only has two weight watcher points.  Awesome huh?  I cannot wait to try it.

And last, but not least, this:

Isn’t this outfit adorable?  Green, grey, beautiful.  Just beautiful. 

And that is it for me today.  Those are my favorites for this week. 

We have a birthday party tomorrow for my nephew, Layne, then Sunday is Easter & Tim’s birthday. What a fun and eventful weekend!!! Smile

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!!!!

1 comment :

Holly said...

I saw where you pinned those little carrot cakes. I am making one big carrot cake today when I get off work. I grated the carrots last night.

Do you guys have big Easter plans?