10.30.2013

SWW


SO WHAT if....

....I went to bed at 9pm last night.  I was tired, this getting up in the middle of the night every night for an hour is draining and this girl needed some sleep!

....we still have laundry in the dryer from Sunday.  Someone in the house may be running out of undies soon if mama doesn't get that stuff folded soon.

....I'm addicted to The Voice.  That show is so awesome and the talent that is on it is simply amazing.  Love, love, love!

....my addiction to ink pens is getting ridiculous.  I have a coffee mug full of pens at my desk - and I WANT MORE!  

....my family had our yearly family pictures taken this past Sunday and I'm so anxious to get them back so I can see them!

....I'm supposed to run in my first ever 5k race this weekend, and I've decided not to do it.  I've been too busy/preoccupied/lazy/foot hurting to actually do any of the training past week 1 of C25k, that I'm bowing out.  I will run in a 5k race sometime in my life though, I promise you that!

....all of the surrounding areas (except Indy) are postponing trick or treating until Friday night.  Indianapolis expects us to go out in the pouring rain and storms with our kids?  No thank you, we'll just visit another town and trick or treat there on Friday, done and done.




That's it for me today...  Linking up with Shannon for SWW.


  What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?

3 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

I've never heard of a city postponing Halloween due to weather...we sometimes have blizzards by then though, so there's not a great chance of weather improving in these parts:-) Better to wait & really enjoy it then to run under-trained and hate the whole experience; good call!

Becky said...

I can't stop with ink pens. The more I have the happier I am!!!

Kimmyyy83 said...

postponing halloween? that is crazy! get some gloves! LOL