10.22.2013

Randoms......

Kim & Kanye engaged.  Who cares?  While people may not 'care' it is like other Kardashian stuff, a train wreck that we all watch/hear about....


Not related to the engagement, but I think she needs to go back to the dark brown/black hair, this color doesn't do her justice.

Kelly Clarkson is married!  I love her wedding dress.  She looks like she's slimmed down too, no?


Now time for some non celebrity randoms....

I tried this Greek yogurt last week.  Delicious!


Cooper has learned how to take pictures with my phone.  He's loving it.  Here are a couple of his best pictures so far.



He needs some practice, but he'll get better.  I'm thinking we'll get him a toy digital camera for Christmas.

Katy thinks she needs to hold her bottle already.  It's too early for this!!


We got to watch Soup on Saturday night. She's such a cutie pie!  Love her!!!



I think that's it.  I really need to come up with some blog topics, so let me know if you have any suggestions!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

Fun updates. Is Katy on cereal/solids yet? We started Brax @ 4 mo's, but Shelbs just doesn't seem as interested yet. Funny how different they are!

Becky said...

How old is Cooper? Instead of one of those toddler digital cameras, I might look into a cheap real digital camera. The toddler cameras are crap. The only thing about getting a real camera is that they are very sensitive, and don't respond well to constant dropping by children :)

We got Molly a toddler digital camera for Christmas one year, and it was a total waste of money.