10.25.2013

Five on Friday


It’s that time again – time to share my *five* on Friday!

{one}  Katy began to eat well again this week!  She hasn’t really eaten very well since I started back to work in August, I guess she either caught up with herself finally or decided not to eat when others were feeding her.  BUT this week, since we started veggies, girlfriend has been eating quite well.  More details to come on her five month post, yes, she will be *GASP* five months tomorrow!!!



{two}  Husband gave me my “push” present this week.  I told him via the blog that I wanted one of these when Kate was born, and he came through, if only almost 5 months later, LOL.  He did good though in all seriousness.




{three}  Cooper boy is growing up so fast.  This week he’s been a “fireman” or a “soccer player” every day.  He is doing more and more on his own and gaining his independence way too soon.  I love seeing him grow and thrive, but I just wish I could hit a pause button.  Before I know it, he’ll be all grown up and he won’t want to snuggle with me.  For now though, I am treasuring every second of snuggle time with my big boy.  He melts my heart with his sweetness on a daily basis.


{four}  We have family pictures this weekend!  I’m so excited for The lovely Kerri Sparks to take our pictures again this year!   She takes amazing photos and we’re going to a different location this year, so I foresee greatness!

{five}  Sorry to end this list with a sad note, but prayers needed please…. Stephanie’s friend went into labor the other day, she has two kids at home and her husband is away right now.  When the anesthesiologist gave her the epidural everything seemed fine, but when she was moved to her new room after delivery, a bubble went up her spine and to her brain.  She was unresponsive as of yesterday and in critical condition.   Please take a quick moment to pray for her, her new baby and the two she’s got at home. 


Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking up with the good life blog for Five on Friday!




1 comment :

Kimmyyy83 said...

C&K are just adorable. Praying for that mom! So scary!!!