10.14.2013

Cooper's 'Friend' Party

This weekend, we had the second (and last) of Cooper's birthday parties.  The child isn't spoiled at all....

Anyway, we started around 11, ate lunch and took pictures around the gigantic Mickey Park Posters that I picked up at Party City.  Only one family didn't get pictures because My friend Jill was feeding her son and I forgot to make them come in once she finished.  Sorry Jill!


Here's the family picture with the Mickey Park Banner.  



After that, we let the kiddos jump on the trampoline for a bit then played pin the nose on Mickey.  I am thinking these kids are pure genius though cause all but one of them got the nose in exactly the right spot. Genius or they could see through the mask?!?


I try to make it a tradition to take our picture with Cooper and his cake each year, so here's this year's picture.  I made a Mickey Mouse cake, you can see it better in a picture below.  After the games, we sang Happy Birthday, blew out candles, devoured cake and ice cream and then opened presents.


                                              


I had all the kids sit on the floor to eat their cake and ice cream, I figured it might be easier, to keep the mess closer to the floor??  They actually did pretty well though and I was impressed!



Here are a couple of pictures of Coop with some Mickey themed presents he received.  The first was a Mickey Mouse Costume.  It's adorable and he had to stand by Mickey Park once he dressed up to get a picture! 


Then Stephanie, Ryan and Soup got Cooper this Mickey Mouse Scooter.  OH MY, the kid LOVES this thing.  I think it might be his favorite present of all.  I'm not really sure how Steph and Ryan always seem to get such great presents - but they do! :)


                                               

Steph and Coop with his scooter.  He had to ride it as soon as it was ready!


All in all, I think it was a great party, Cooper had a lot of fun and I sure hope the guests did too! :)  Hopefully, I'll post about Cooper's family birthday party soon, I didn't take too many pictures during that party, but maybe I'll steal some from others who did!

Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!

1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

Looks like you all had a fun time; you look great BTW!!