10.09.2013

SWW


Another Wednesday!  Linking up with Shannon for SWW....

SO WHAT if....

  • I haven't blogged consistently for the last 4 months.  I am determined to change that, just need to find some TIME!
  • We are having Cooper's second birthday party this weekend and I'm not even close to being ready for it.
  • I'm super excited that after Cooper's party our house will be super clean for a few days.  If only we can keep up with it!!
  • I started changing my blog design a couple of weeks ago and still haven't completed it?  What's the hurry anyhow?
  • I am super excited that this is Cooper's last week of swim lessons.... Two days a week with one of us being gone - even if it's only a half hour is killing me.  I just need us all to be home in the evenings - so after Thursday, I will be a happy camper.  I just don't know how you moms of multiple children in all kinds of different activities get anything done!
  • I'm eating terribly.  I've fallen off of the wagon BIG TIME and I just don't care at the moment.
  • All I want to do is be lazy when I have a million things to do.  Just for once, I'd like to have an evening where we get to sit down and relax before 9pm.  I know that is not going to be a reality until the kids are much older, but GOSH, no one told me this being a mom thing was so tough!
  • I'm loving this FALL weather.  I was getting tired of the hot and the clothes that went along with it.  Bring on the cooler temps!
  • I'm jealous of all of you Target coupon-ers who went and got free watches.  I need to learn how to get bargains like that!
And finally....



1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

I love your instagram sidebar!!