10.11.2013

Five on Friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

FRIDAY, finally!! So happy to be nearing the weekend! Here are my 5 for this Friday.

1) My husband - Tomorrow we have the second of Cooper's two birthday parties, so this week has been a whirlwind - getting the house in party ready mode.... To be honest, my hubby has done the majority of the work. By the time I do the baby stuff at night and eat it's time to get the kids ready for bed which doesn't leave much time for me to help. This guy is definitely my hero this week, Love you Babe!

2) Stephanie - Girlfriend has been wonderful taking care of our kiddos. I knew she could do it, I just questioned if she would WANT to after dealing with my extra two.... She's proving to be quite the pro, God has blessed her with more patience than I have, that's for sure! I love this young lady and am so fortunate to call her my daughter and friend.

 

3) My new purse and wallet from Thirty-One - I love these. Not only do my phone case, wallet/wristlet purse all match, but the purse can be worn three ways! So convenient as a backpack when my hands are full of other things. LOVE.



4) Fall TV - I am obsessed. I watch too much, and I need to stop. My DVR is constantly full and sleep is lacking more than it should. Please send me to a twelve step program, I am addicted to TV.
 
 
5) Cinnamon Rolls. These guys have been calling my name this week. I will make them soon. Maybe even this weekend. We'll see, our weekend is already pretty full......
 
 
What are your five this Friday? Any big plans? Cinnamon roll fan?
 

2 comments :

ap said...

I am so appreciative of our babysitter! It is great that she's your daughter too, woot woot double bonus. My hubs should have been on my five...for the same reasons. Cinnamon rolls, yes please! Have an awesome weekend!

Gina Horkey said...

MMmmmmmm those look REALLY good! I <3 Nashville:-)