9.05.2013

You are my SUNSHINE, my only sunshine.....KIMMYYY nominated me for an award!!!

My dear Kimmy nominated me for a Sunshine Award!  What a sweetheart she is!


Here’s the scoop: The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day. Awwwwwwwww!!!

The Rules:

1.  Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2.  Link to the person who nominated you – Kimmy @ That’s the Thing About Destiny
3.  Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4.  Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

1. Favorite dessert recipe?
This is difficult for me!  I super pink puffy heart love desserts!!  I think my all-time favorite would be a nice, moist (sorry I used the word moist, oops twice!) chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream!  YUMMO!!
2.       Song you could listen to on repeat for days?
Unfailing Love by Jimmy Needham
3.    What would your last meal be/?
Pizza!
4.    What is the 17th picture on your phone?
This little gem. I just happened to take this picture of a picture that hangs at my mom’s house last weekend.  It is my school pictures from first – senior year of high school.  Every awkward stage of Emily – You’re Welcome!!!  Let’s not discuss the fifth grade mushroom cut, okay?
5.    Must See TV show for fall you cannot wait to start?
Scandal!!
6.    Favorite sports team(s)? -  
Hands down, the Indiana University Hoosier Basketball team!!!  GO IU! J
7.   What did you do on your 21st birthday?
I hung out with my Mom, Dad and brother, in LAS VEGAS! My parents were awesome and took me to VEGAS for my 21st birthday.  Like I said, they are awesome.
8.    What’s your favorite thing at Taco Bell? (don't pretend like you do not like it!)
Chicken Baja Gordita, amazeballs is all I can say
9.   Favorite Reality show?
It’s a Tie……The Real Housewives of Orange County & Big Brother
10.  Cats or Dogs?
Dogs! 

Here are the ten questions for my lovely nominees!
1)     Who gives you the most inspiration in your life?
2)     What is your favorite movie?
3)     How many cars have you owned since you started driving?
4)      Favorite Ice Cream flavor?
5)     What did you do for your sweet 16??
6)     What is one random fact about you that we don’t know?
7)     What is your best friends name and where did you meet him/her?
8)     What is the 7th picture on your phone?
9)     Favorite Holiday?
10)  What’s been the best time in your life so far?

Now, here are my 10 nominations!

1.     Gina @ Running after Babiez
2.     Shannon @ Life After I Dew
3.     Amy @ The Story of Us
4.     Caroline @ Simply Smithwick
5.     Marianne @ This Mommy of Three
6.     Al @ Traffic Jelly
7.     Aly @ Analyze This
8.     Darci @ Strongly Feminine

Thanks again for the nomination Kimmy!!! J

1 comment :

Kate said...

Oh gawd, my mom has one of those frames hanging in her house, too! Makes me cringe every time I see it!