9.06.2013

Five on Friday


I’m linking up today with the good life blog and about a zillion other bloggers for 5 on Friday!  It’s my favorite linkup!

One
                I got off my butt this week and did Days 1 & 2 of Couch to 5k.  I started on Wednesday and I plan to do these runs on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays through next week, then hopefully kick it up a notch and just go every other day.  I need to complete the training by November 2nd, which will be my first official race.  My husband and two neighbor friends and I are all doing the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon’s 5k.  Someday maybe I’ll do that half marathon, but for now, just focusing on the 5k. 

Two
                Sleep has improved since Tuesday night.  THANK GOODNESS!  Cooper is still waking up in the middle of the night, I cannot figure out why and what to do about it, so I suppose we’ll just continue doing what we’re doing.  Katy has been sleeping much better also, so that’s a blessing!

Three
                My best friend Erica and her partner and my good friend Mel, completed their cross country journey on their bicycles!  Click here to read their day by day journey!  Tonight is the Raise the Roof fundraiser for the Looking Out Foundation.  This is who Erica and Mel were raising money for on their journey.  They are going to be speaking about their journey and their fundraising efforts tonight.  I cannot attend in person, but I did donate enough money to be able to stream the event live tonight!  I’m looking forward to hearing what these awesome ladies have to say!  I am SO PROUD OF THEM!!!

Four
                This weekend should be fairly low key and that is exciting!  I’m taking my kiddos to the children’s museum with my friend Shannon and her kids, and Tim is umpiring a couple of games on Sunday.  Other than that, we’ve got zero plans, woo hoo!

Five
                Katy.  She is so happy, and she brings me such great joy!  I’m so blessed and I thank God each and every day for her and her brother.  But look at this face!  Isn’t she just precious?!?



Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

1 comment :

Rychelly said...

Katy is so cute! Love how happy she looks! Have a great weekend!