9.12.2013

Throwback Thursday

button

I'm linking up with Amy today for her weekly Throw-back Thursday party.  This week it's all about the high school dance/prom pictures.  

I've posted these pictures before, so they are a repeat, but they represent good memories for me, so I'll link up and post them again!  

This was my senior prom.  I went with my boyfriend at the time who I thought was the love of my life.  And, up until that time, he was.  But not too long after school was out that summer that guy went and broke my little ole heart.  I was devastated.  In my heartbreak, I think I got rid of every picture of him and me that I had.  I kept these though.  They are the good ones.  My friends.  These ladies were my best girlfriends throughout high school - and while I have only kept in touch with two of them.  They definitely made high school fun and memorable.  I will always look back and have sweet memories because of these ladies.


This one is the big group.  We were definitely a fun group!

Now these girls.  They were my sisters.  We hung out every weekend night and lots of weeknights as well.  I consider myself blessed to have known them and to have been friends with them throughout high school.  Maybe someday, we'll all get together again.  

Considering this was 1999, I think we all looked pretty classy.  I don't see any big regrets in any of our dresses, I still love the dress that I wore.  I don't know if it's still hanging up in the closet in my dad's basement or not, but that dress was by far, the best dress I ever owned.  :)

I hope you'll link up and share some of your old high school dance/prom/homecoming photos, I cannot wait to read everyone's blog who links up.  Going back in time is fun - sometimes!!


2 comments :

Amy said...

Great photos! Its so great that you had such close friends in high school. I graduated in 1999 as well! :-) Thanks so much for linking up with TBT this week!

Kimmyyy83 said...

Love the all girl pic, you hotties you. I agree that dress is not something you can put on your regret list! love blue!