9.10.2013

Three random things....

Lots of stuff going on around here.   I’ve got three random things for you today.

1)       Meal Planning.  I’m reading a book about saving money – I’ll share more about that later – but it talks about meal planning – and to do it for a week/two weeks/month at a time.  That made me bring back my meal planning calendar and get to planning.  I shopped for the first two weeks of the plan on Sunday – spent less than our two week budget, so I plan to take the rest to buy produce next weekend – and to stock up on some meat.  Here is the meal plan.

2)      Kate and Kampbell are sick.  Kampbell had a fever this morning, she’s been sick all weekend.  Kate got the sniffles on Sunday and she’s got lots of stuffiness and she’s not eating very well.  Two other kiddos at Kate’s Monday/Friday sitter had a virus and they’ve been sick for up to 10 days.  I’m REALLY hoping that Kate doesn’t get that and she can get over this stuffy nose.   I hope that Kampbell starts feeling better quick too, because poor girl didn’t feel well at all this morning.  I just hate when kiddos are sick and there is nothing we can do. 

3)      Kate’s three month pictures were a couple of weeks ago.  I haven’t shared them yet on here.  I’m not even sure if I shared her newborn pictures.  I’ll check on that one, but in the meantime, here are a few of her three month photos.





1 comment :

Kayla Layla said...

Kate's pictures are absolutely stunning!

And every time I read your blog I get so mad at myself that I'm not more dedicated to the meal planning thing! I need to buckle down, it really seems like it's been paying off for you!