9.13.2013

Five on Friday

My favorite linkup day!!!
Join us, will you?

Here are my FIVE:

1)      Last weekend, I took Cooper (and Katy) to the children’s museum again.  The new 5 and under Playscape just opened on August 31, so it was his first time visiting.  OH MY did he have the best time!  They have a room full of musical instruments, s big ole pond for “fishing” and so much more.  He had a great time.



2)      I went to a consignment sale the other night, and got the cutest matching dresses for Katy and Kampbell.  They are the exact same dress, both from Gap – Katy’s came with this crazy looking onesie that I’ll take out of there, but these dresses are super cute, take a look!  We’re going to put long sleeved white shirts/onesies underneath them with white sweater tights and it’ll be super cute! 


3)      I rearranged the pictures at my desk this week.  They were all Cooper – and I needed some of my girl up there.  Plus, I had so many pictures up there, that really, I needed to make it simpler.  So, this is what I now have on the two “walls” of my cube.  MUCH BETTER, yes?



4)      My little girl kinda looks like me when I was a baby.  I couldn’t really get her to put her hand in her mouth or to turn her head, so I hope you can see the resemblance, but here is the comparison.  That’s me back in 1981 on the flowered couch.  Do you think she looks like me or is it all in my imagination?


5) Last but not least.  Look at these adorable kids.  I’m in love.


Peace Out Friends, it’s Almost the Weekend!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! :)

Hi, I'm Alexia! I just discovered your blog :)

Unknown said...

One thing I hate about my desk is not having anywhere to put pictures of my kids.