4.09.2013

Swim Lessons, Rotisserie Chicken, Birthdays and other stuff

I’ve been a little absent lately.  All due to the fact that I feel like I have nothing to blog about.  Now I have a nice lump of random stuff to blurt out and get out there in cyberspace.  This post is going to be loaded with pictures from the last couple of weeks, it’s going to be a long picture filled post.  Maybe it’ll get me back on track for blogging?  Let’s hope.  I miss my hobby.

Cooper started swimming lessons last night.  He was SO excited to go and couldn’t wait to get in the pool.  Then…. He didn’t get in.  He was the ONLY kid out of about 30 who didn’t get in.  I think it was all an act.  He will be getting in on Wednesday, the teacher is going to put him in, this kid drives me crazy, in the best ways though.

These picture is before the lessons started.  He would not even sit still for a picture, he was so pumped, so excited to put his goggles on and swim…..  If you’d have only gotten in kiddo….


That color is DONE in Kate’s room.  That pink color is the ONLY color that is finished out of the ELEVEN colors that I’m using, but it’s done.  And, you just got another sneak peek.  Cool huh?


Easter.  Family photo and then the two most precious kids in my world.   Tim and Cooper were exhausted from the activity filled day.  I cannot tell you how long it’s been since Cooper actually slept on one of us, it’s precious and I know it won’t happen very often anymore, so I had to capture it.


Like I said, precious.  I mean if you don’t smile when looking at this picture of Soup, I don’t know what would make you smile.  She’s great.  This is how she was when we were dying Easter eggs.  Happy girl.


I finally found the fabric for Kathryn’s curtains/bed skirt.  Now to order it and get it in and get busy sewing.  So excited to get that room finished.


Tim’s birthday was yesterday.  That’s the lopsided mint chocolate cake that I made him.  Recipe found here.  It’s delicious.  We went out to dinner on Saturday with Steph, Cooper, Andrew, Ryan and Soup.  It was good.  The restaurant was nice enough to let us bring the cake in.


This is me, every night in bed.  I turn constantly just like this fella.  The pregnancy pillow is helping, but I just cannot get comfortable for very long. 


I saw this picture on instagram the other morning.  I want to do this for someone’s birthday someday.  I think it’s awesome.  Too bad it was too late to arrange it for Tim’s birthday yesterday.  Maybe for his 50th


Park time.  Cooper loves going to the playground and Sunday was a perfect day – so we went.  And he played his little heart out.  We went down the slide together, he swung on the swings, we played on the see saw, drove the fire truck and he ran around like a crazy kid. 




I think that’s it for now.  Here’s to blogging more than once every two weeks!  Happy Tuesday everyone!


3 comments :

Shelli said...

I cannot wait to see her room completed! :) K & I did a swim class last year and she basically clung to me the whole time but she loved it. I am thinking about doing it again in May. Do you go to the Y?

Unknown said...

Looks like things have been going well around your house as of late. The painting in K's room looks awesome- you're so talented! I too have dealt with the swim situation in many forms before- it's like they get all worked up and when it's time they panic. I don't get it, but hopefully next week will be better.

Holly said...

This is too much goodness for one post! I am loving that picture of Soup with her tongue out too. What a sweetie pie!