4.19.2013

Baby Johnson: 32 Weeks


SIX.MORE.WEEKS.  Actually, make that six weeks from YESTERDAY.

This week, there haven’t been all that many pregnancy developments, so here is the news for the rest of the week.

Cooper is doing great with swimming lessons, I’m going to sign him up for lessons for May also.  I think it’ll be good for him and he seems to like it well enough.

We received the fabric for Katy’s curtains & bed skirt.  We’ve also gotten her crib sheets, dishwasher baskets for the bottles, a drying rack, her baby book, and lots of other little things that babies need.

Two of Tim’s games have been canceled this week, so he’s been home more this week – and I’m thankful for that.

I cannot think of anything else, so here’s the comparison picture.  With the help of a dear friend, I realized one reason I was not in the same shape with Cooper.  He was transverse.  Which means that he was laying sideways instead of up and down, I think this made me wider from the front instead of the way you can see it in the picture with Katy.  I’m not positive that’s the entire reason I’m such a house this time.  BUT, I’m going to use it as an excuse at least for now.


Last but not least, the weekly progression pictures as usual.

7 comments :

Unknown said...

Almost there! So exciting! :)

Becky said...

Six weeks will be here before you know it!!

Our Little Bram Fam said...

Yeah! Smart friend. We know I was huge and KB was always head down!

Stephanie said...

I think you look amazing! I'm sure there are several differences between your two pregnancies (gender, transverse, etc.) but either way, you are growing a human and it's purely amazing! Also, I always heard that you show more when you are pregnant with the second baby. I don't know, as I've only had one but from what I've seen, it's pretty accurate.

Katie Cook said...

Yeah, loved reading this and seeing the pictures:) Congrats darlin!!! Love from Nepal, Katie

Holly said...

I just came back to check to see if you had any new pictures... ahhh.... 5 weeks now. :)

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

SO SO SO cute - 6 more weeks. YAY!