4.18.2013

Finish the sentence with Holly & Jake

Of course since Holly and Jake are having another finish the sentence linkup, I have to join in on the fun! 
button



1. I laughed so hard I cried when...  My hubby told me the poop story.  He also wrote about it here.  I highly recommend reading it.
2. My high school...  was small and very cliquey.
3. It really pisses me off... when I go out of my way for someone to do something for them and they barely even mutter a “thanks”
4. In ten years...  I hope to be in a different house, with my husband and my kids living happily ever after.
5. If I could erase one thing...  I would have gotten help for my postpartum depression after having Cooper – and I wouldn’t have been such a maniac.  So basically – I would erase my maternity leave and do it different.
6. In 1999...  I was a senior in high school/freshman in college.  Awesome times.
7. Honestly...  I dread breastfeeding/pumping.  Cooper never latched, so I pumped for 11 months.  I was attached to that machine – and I don’t know what to expect with this girl, and I dread pumping when I come back to work.  I know it’s the best thing for my child, so I will do it, but I will not pretend that I love it.
8. To me, Sushi... is only ok if there aren’t raw fish involved.  I LOVE the vegetarian ones that I’ve tried, just leave out the raw fish please.
9. Someone really needs to invent...  something to keep me from losing everything.  I swear I’d lose my butt if it weren’t attached.
10. The first time I drank alcohol...  I got dreadfully sick and puked a lot the next day.  You’d think that would have taught me a lesson about drinking so much.
11. The one question I would ask God is...  Why did you send your son for us?  I am amazed daily by his grace and his love for us.
12. Lindsay Lohan...  I have no words.


Well, that was short and sweet and fun!  Thanks for hosting again Holly & Jake!!

2 comments :

Jake said...

the poop story is great! thanks for linking with us!

Becky said...

Oh honey... if you have ppd with your new baby, don't wait to call that doctor. If you ever need to talk, my email is in my link.