4.12.2013

Baby Johnson: 31 Weeks


31 Weeks!!  Woo hoo!!!  Getting closer and closer!  It’s going to be about 7 more weeks!
New this week:
  • Busy, busy, busy  with Cooper and being a single mommy.  BUT, we’re having lots of fun!
  • I had a doctor’s appointment on Monday – and we have tentatively scheduled my induction for May 30th.  That is one day before I’m 38 weeks.  My doctor wants me to deliver at 38 weeks because of my diabetes and since I have such great luck, she’s out of town starting May 31st  for a week, so obviously her delivering while on vacation wasn’t going to work, so she pushed it up a day or a few so that she could be the one to deliver.  That means she won’t be there when I’m in the hospital, but I’m ok with that, since my major concern is her delivering.  She was AMAZING during Cooper’s delivery – and she also delivered Kampbell, so I’m very insistent that she deliver this baby girl!!!
  • Katy’s heart rate on Monday was in the 130s, I haven’t looked it up or anything, but I don’t remember Cooper’s ever being that low.  I am hoping that’s just because she’s a girl.
  • She’s still been kicking me like crazy the last week or so, she kicks so hard during the night that she’s waking me up consistently.  I guess that’s not going to change.
  • My food consumption has been lower this week.  I think it’s because I’m running out of room for it. 
  • Only two milkshakes this entire week.
  • Cravings have been for Subway Veggie Subs.  YUMMY!
  • Work in Kate’s room has been lacking since Sunday until last night.  I did work in there on Sunday for a couple of hours and last night for an hour and a half, and let me tell you, I am ready to be done with the painting.  I’ve still got at least one good days worth of work to do in there.  I’m hoping *really hoping* I can get it pretty much wrapped up this weekend.  Other than church on Sunday and Tim having a double header on Saturday morning, we have no plans.  For that, I am thankful.  Cooper was supposed to have a playdate with my friend Shannon’s little boy on Saturday, but he’s been sick this week, so we felt it best to keep Cooper home and not risk him getting sick. 
I think that’s it for now!  Onto the comparison…..

My friend asked me to take a picture of me in the same shirt so she could really see how much bigger I am, so please forgive the quality of the next comparison pictures, because I took it this morning in a rush, and I didn't wear this shirt, so it was just taken for this picture in my messy bedroom...


Lastly, as usual – weekly progression pictures…..


Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

You could have it a couple of days before on my birthday:-) Probably best to keep her in the extra few days though. That date is going to be here before you know it!!