2.16.2012

POTW

I'm linking up with Aly today to share my product of the week.


Aly's Blog

My product this week is this wonderful Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  This stuff is the best.  It goes on smooth, not at all greasy, and it is fragrance free, so that it doesn't interfere with any perfume.




I discovered this lotion at work, a friend had it on her desk and I had to sneak over every day and steal a squirt or two :)   This stuff is truely amazing.  My hands feel so good after I apply this stuff daily.  And it lasts for 24 hours, I'm talking once your hands are washed, they are still soft and not dry.  I use this stuff all of the time.  I have two bottles at home, one in my bathroom and one downstairs in the kitchen.  I find that my hands are pretty dry after washing them so much in the kitchen, so I stuck a bottle down there too. 

 I don't just use this lotion on my hands though, I use it as lotion for my entire body and for my 2 year old son also.  Cooper's skin is so dry in the winter time, I usually lotion his entire body after his baths.  I don't know about you, (and I might be the only one) but I cannot stand the smell of Johnson's baby lotion.  So Aveeno has won me over with this product. 

Try it today, you'll be glad you did! :)
 (no, I was not compensated, I just love this stuff so much that I'm wiling to sound like a commercial!!!)


4 comments :

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

One of my favorites - I love Aveeno anything - especially their face products. Would you believe that the Walgreens knock off of Aveeno is almost as good as the real stuff? Seriously...

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Love Aveeno products!! I have the "Aveeno Stress Relief" at my desk .... clearly there is a reason why I have it at work. I need to lather it all over my body! The smell is amazing!!!

Thanks for linking up! See you on Sunday!! :)

ashley said...

I use their daily face lotion and night and under the eye cream... I'd say that I love their stuff. Funny though-- I've never tried their actual body lotion-- that's on my list for my Target trip.

Alyssa said...

Note to self... buy more of this stuff. We're out! This stuff really is good!