2.20.2012

Meal Plan Monday? Should I share??

Happy Monday to you all.  How was your weekend?  Ours was good, see this post to find out what we did.  We pretty much stuck to that plan except for my lunch with Aly was canceled, due to family circumstances.  Anyway, it was a good weekend.  I even fit in the meal planning and grocery shopping!  Score.

So, I've been going back and forth with sharing my weekly meal plans with you and how we either stuck to them or failed.  Would anyone be interested?  I can also share the recipes I use and the weight watcher points values if you'd like.

Let me know, and I'll work on that for next week!

Oh, and a GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT to HOLLY!  That girl is making strides with her weight loss and she has been a great support for me, you're doing awesome babe!

Have a great day!!  The sun is shining here and I'm loving it!!

2 comments :

Holly said...

Thank you, lady!! And yes... I want/need meal ideas. I think everyone does. And if they don't, then they must hate America. :)

Tiff said...

I think everyone appreciates a good meal plan girl! Give it up!