2.02.2012

2/2 Product of the Week

Linking up with Aly and Tiffanie for another Product of the week!

One thing you’ll notcie about me and my products of the week is that I won’t often link up about beauty products.  I don’t wear makeup, and I don’t buy expensive products.  I’m just a plain jane, and I like it that way.  Maybe sometime in the future I will appreciate the beauty product lineup, but for now, I’ll tell you about my other favorites! 

This week, my product is my Logitech wireless mouse.  I have always had a wireless mouse to go with my laptops, but my last one broke and I had to go shopping. Smile  I found this one for a mere $15 at Target and I’m in love.  I just love it, I love how small the USB adaptor is, and it always connects.  My last mouse had a “connection reset” button that I was constantly having to use because it was just bad at connecting. 

If you’re in the market for a wireless mouse, I highly suggest you check this one out!

What’s you’re product of the week?  Link up and tell us!

4 comments :

Caroline said...

I love a wireless mouse. Too bad I always forget to buy more batteries. Ha!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I am looking for a new mouse actually. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I have one similar to that and LOVE it!! Unfortunately, I have no batteries for it. lol

#132 on my TO DO list-- get batteries! ;)

Have a FAB day!

The Wallace Family said...

WE have this for our home computer and LOVE it. I will never use anything but a wireless mouse at home now!