2.23.2012

old pictures from our honeymoon

So last night, I was perusing through some old pictures.  I found a few from 2008. 

These three are from our honeymoon.  We went to Gatlinburg, TN and visited Dixie Stampede.  Hubby got called down to play horseshoes with toilet seats.  It was a great time.  He won.  and they congratulated us on our wedding.  It was fun.  There he is center stage with the host of the show.

IMG_0024

This picture is in our cabin, the hubby decided that he would put some a pair of each of our underwear on the antlers of this deer.  the window above was our bedroom in the cabin and he hung them out the window.  He’s a crazy crazy man.

IMG_0032

On our way out of town, we stopped at a knife shop.  I used to watch a knife show every Friday night with my dad, so this was a fun stop for me.  and.  I look at this picture and think, I want back in those jeans.  I’m going to get there, that was one of my “skinnier” days.  I still needed to lose some more, but I was closer than I am today.  I’ll get there.  Hubby thought it was funny that I was so diligently looking at knives.

IMG_0034

That was a blast from the past.  At least I blogged today.  ha.  Enjoy your Thursday!

1 comment :

Holly said...

That's hilarious that Tim put your underware on the deer! Ha. And Emily... You are getting there. Almost 20lb down is huge!!