5.03.2013

Baby Johnson: 34 Weeks


Exhaustion.  That is what I would call 34 weeks. HA!  But seriously, I’m not kidding.  I am so pooped, it’s not going to get any better, so I’m just hoping for a few good night’s sleep between now and when little miss Kathryn arrives.

This week has been busy.  A good, productive busy, but still, BUSY.

Our storage room, AKA Andrew’s bedroom, has to be cleaned out by this coming Sunday, May 5th because he’s moving home from school, soooo, that means I have been determined to get Katy’s room done.  As of last week, Andrew’s room was filled with Katy’s stuff.  Clothes, bedding, bottles, in general, baby stuff.

I finished the painting in Katy’s room on Monday night.  I started sorting and washing clothes, sheets and other baby goods that night as well.  I started going through the mess that has accumulated in Andrew’s room. 

Tim finished painting the closet in her room, and finished putting up the shelving this week.  Now I can start filling it with clothes, diapers and other goodies that little miss has already collected.

Tomorrow my mom and possibly my aunt Sheila are coming up to sew the curtains and to work on the crib skirt. 

I bought the curtain rod and the new blind for her room today. 

I plan to have her room finished by the end of the weekend.   I just need to put stuff away and have Tim put the new ceiling fan in.  So let’s hope for a post on her room next week!

I’m seriously on the count down at this point.  I have 16 ½ days left of work. Pretty exciting!!

This week, I started the twice weekly visits to the doctor.  Baby looks great from my doctor’s perspective, her weight is on target and her kicking is fabulous!

Food Cravings: Blizzards from DQ and chips with salsa, guacamole from Qdoba.  Both have been satisfied this week.  J

I’m sure there is more, but I cannot think right now, I’m SO TIRED!!  Here’s the comparison picture to Cooper.  I’m telling ya, I’m a house!


Lastly, the weekly progression pictures!


Happy Friday & Weekend ladies & gents!

No comments :