5.16.2013

Randomness

Cooper made this at his preschool for me for Mother's Day. I am blessed. I didn't include this in my weekend post because I didn't see this until Monday..... I cried when opening it. I am complete mush these days.

Have you tried these??? They are awesome! A great way to change up how you make chicken, pork, or fish. We've only tried a few of them and only with chicken, but we've liked them all, and this one is our favorite so far.


We do a picture of each person on their birthday with their birthday dessert of choice, and it has to say their age. We mostly use candles, but I got creative with Ryan's peanut butter pie this year. We are only going to have one slot left very soon..... Sooner or later I'll have to add another frame. I just updated this with this year's spring birthdays, Ryan, Tim and Andrew. Next up is Katy, then Soup, then the rest of us in the fall. Do you do anything like this in your family? This frame hangs in our kitchen. I love seeing these photos every day.

I saw this idea somewhere, probably Pinterest, but I like it. I hope I can remember it for Katy's first birthday party. A pennant banner with each monthly photo. So neat!


It's getting closer.......




Have a great Thursday Ladies!

2 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

It's on indeed...2 weeks! Aghh, so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Well hello new blog design. So bright and fun! Love it! :)