5.10.2013

Baby Johnson: 35 weeks


Thirty-five weeks.  Yippie Skippy! 

Kathryn’s room is done, her clothes are washed (except a few things that appeared out of nowhere over the weekend). 

The house is ready for a baby. 

Now, I just have to get through the next 19 days.

I already feel like I’m living at the doctor’s office.  Two visits per week really sucks the time away.  One visit usually takes about a half hour, but the other, well, this morning I was there for about an hour and a half.  That is the doctor visit one.  It’s crazy how much longer it takes when I visit with the doctor.  My blood pressure was slightly elevated this morning, but as long as my vision isn’t blurry and I’m not having headaches or any other high blood pressure symptoms, the doctor isn’t too worried about it.

Next week the doctor is going to check on the progress of things and to see if I need antibiotics during delivery.  I can’t wait, NOT.  But, it just means that I’m getting closer to when she’ll arrive and I’m happy about that.

This week, I have some stuffiness and drainage – my throat is really hurting, but I’m pretty sure it’s just the stuffiness/drainage and I’ll get over that soon.

Craving a cheeseburger this week, other than that, no food cravings.

No other pregnancy updates – just the normal stuff going on – Cooper’s exceling in swimming lessons twice a week, and Andrew moved home from school for the summer.  Life is busy with Tim umpiring every night, but it seems to be making the time pass quickly and I’m thankful for that – especially for the next couple of weeks!

Pregnancy comparison picture for week 35:



Pregnancy progression photos….


Happy Friday!

1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

You might have to teach me this whole photo progression thing...I suck at it:-)

Holy Cow 19 days! It's almost here!!!

Can't wait to see that first newborn photo of her. Hang in there mamasita!