12.05.2012

SWW

Today, I’m linking up with Shannon today over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. This is perfect for me today, as that’s about my attitude for the day, “So what?”

So without further delay here goes nothing:

So What Wednesday

So what….

  • If I’m eating cheeseball and crackers for breakfast.  I’m obsessed with cheese and crackers and it is the only thing that sounds remotely good to me right now. AND, my mom makes the best cheeseball EVER.
  • If ordered our Christmas cards back in EARLY October?  I am still loving the way they turned out!

  • If I am the laziest blogger that I know.   My brain matter is being sucked in too many different directions during this season and during this pregnancy that I have nothing to talk about.
  • If I am excited to be skipping teaching Sunday School this weekend;  I am thrilled to be going south to visit my family all weekend!  Family reunions and family Christmas gatherings are more fun anyway!
  • If I haven’t wrapped a single Christmas present yet this year?  I mean I still have 19 days, right?!?  They are piling up though, so I need to start on that soon.
  • If I ate cereal for dinner again last night.  At 9 o’clock.
  • If I’m already in my fatty jeans again, at least I’m not in maternity ones yet. (They have been ordered though, thanks to the Old Navy Black Friday sales.)
  • If Cooper wears his Halloween costume every night when we get home.  That little football uniform was the best $10 I’ve spent in a long time.  He LOVES wearing it.

What are you saying So What to this week?  Link up with Shannon and tell us!


2 comments :

Shelli said...

Love the card and rock those fat pants girl! Best part of being prego! Well one of them!

Holly said...

Your beautiful card came in the mail tonight. I will be sending you a little care package this weekend, my love.

And I wish I lived in Indy, because I would eat cheese and cereal with you all day. :)