12.12.2012

Santa Picture Fail

Friends, today I'm linking up with Darci for the Santa Picture Fail!

button


I realized after I decided to link up, that I do not have Cooper's very first picture with Santa scanned into the computer, so if I can find it later - I'll scan it in, but I'll most likely forget.

Here is his second Christmas - 15 months old 2010:

I've gotta give Cooper credit on this one, this Santa was super scary.  Just look at him!


Third Christmas - 2 years and almost 3 months old 2011:

This Christmas, Cooper wouldn't even get close to the Jolly Old St. Nick.  Tim had to hold him far away so that he would even sit for the picture.


Fourth Christmas - 3 years and almost 3 months old 2012:

Cooper was a bit scared right after meeting Santa, but he warmed up to him very well, and he told him all that he wanted for Christmas. 

These aren't "gigantic" fails, others will have much worse, but hey, we tried to keep him as happy as we could.

Now, link up and show us your Santa Picture Fail!

7 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Hilarious.

Kimmyyy83 said...

Haha love the husband in the pics! My kids love Santa and I love laughing at crying kids on Santa. You see how they torture me with their bright smiles every year?

Erin.Nelms said...

The first Santa looks like he's fixing to have Cooper for lunch!! Scary. My pic has a scary Santa too ...stay tuned.

Kate said...

I always love the Santa pictures where the parents have to give an assist! :)

Mommy said...

ok, odd question, but was the first photo taken at Bass Pro in Clarksville Indiana? I think I know that santa! I worked at BPS for two years before I got married 3 years back. I live in that area

Heather Fox said...

How sweet. Asa Mom we just throw them in the picture and torture them anyways. I am totally guilty of this. Yay for Dad being the hero and saving him! Great photos!

Lora said...

oh I love those Santa pics! so Cute!