1.11.2012

WILW


Today I’m linking up with Jamie to share with you my loves for this second week of 2012.
I LOVE, this little boy.  He is so special to me!  I couldn’t pass up taking this picture of him on Tuesday morning, he was fast asleep and he just didn’t want to wake up.  Needless to say, we ran late that morning, it was rough getting him up.  Isn’t he cute, he sleeps with his blue bat every night, he just can’t go anywhere without it. 
photo1
I LOVE this man.  This man who plays rough with our son, who cooks, cleans, and works his butt off for our family.  The man that makes my world happier, he makes our (our entire family) world happier.  An entertaining, football loving, sports fanatic who gives us his all. 
IMG_1748
I LOVE these ramekins.

I got these bad boys for Christmas and put them to good use last night!  I made individual turkey pot pies.  They were delicious!  They are from Rachael Ray’s collection and they are the perfect size for watching what you eat.  They are 10 oz each, and these pot pies had 10 Weight Watchers points each.  We paired these with a big salad and voila!  Dinner! 
photo3
I LOVE Water bottles!  I got these two awesome water bottles for Christmas, the Aladdin one and Camelbak one below.  I love them!  I’ve been using them both while at work during the day and I have been consuming at least eight 8 oz cups of water, but most of the time I drink more than that. 
                     photo4                      bottles-better-bottle-75-skyblue-2010-300-jpg
I LOVE our SodaStream.  We’ve made ginger ale, cola zero, diet caffeine free, lemon/lime, orange, and a few others.  It’s delicious.  It’s cheaper.  It’s wonderful. While I don’t drink much cola during the week, maybe one 12 oz glass per day, I appreciate not having to worry about buying cans and 2 liter bottles all of the time.  When we make some cola, it’s 1 liter at a time and it disappears before it goes bad. 
9
I LOVE my alma mater, IU.  The ‘Hurryin’ Hoosiers’ have had quite a basketball season so far.  It’s been awhile since that’s happened, and I’m loving that Coach Crean is finally getting it together for us.
IU_LOGO







Last, but not least, I LOVE frozen grapes.  My friend Holly told me about these little drops of heaven and I finally tried them out.  They are delicious, and they sure satisfy my sweet tooth and they are completely “free” foods on weight watchers, so yay!  THANKS HOLLY! 
grapes
Well, those are my loves for this week.  What are you loving today?

3 comments :

Holly said...

Cooper looks so long laying in bed! I'm glad you like the frozen grapes. :)

Natalie and Lee said...

Neat water bottles and love the pot pie idea!

Enjoying your blog:)

Abbey said...

Stopping in from WILW. I've never heard of frozen grapes! I'll have to try them. Happy Wednesday! :)