1.27.2012

Fun Friday!

I’m calling it Fun Friday, even though I’m stuck at work, I’m going to make it as fun as I can by sharing these videos with you!

This past weekend, we hung this big mirror up in our front room.  Cooper is a big fan of watching himself do anything in a mirror, so when we had this leftover from our bathroom renovation, we decided to put it to good use. 

The first video is of Cooper singing “Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep On His Pirate Ship.”  It’s his obsession, The Wiggles.  He just loves them.   

Quack Quack Quack…..
The second video is also Cooper doing another Wiggles song, but this time it’s “Hot Potato.”  We listen to these songs constantly when Cooper is awake.  In the car, at home, wherever we are.  He laughs, he sings, he uses Rockin’ Elmo’s microphone to sing his little heart out.  

Hot Potato! Hot Potato!

**quick note** PLEASE ignore the Mommy & the Daddy signing in these, we have horrible voices and we were just trying to help out the kid! :-)



I sure hope you enjoyed this rendition of Fun Friday!  Have an excellent weekend!!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Ahhh I miss the Wiggles. Haven is into Yo Gabba Gabba right now. I don't think it's as entertaining as the Wiggles. It's so cute that Cooper sings along! :)

I hope you guys have a great weekend!