6.08.2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day!  We’re at that point again in the week where we only go downhill from here!  2 more days until the weekend, YIPPIE!

Here are a few things that I’m showin some love for this Wednesday.

I’m loving my digital cameras.  I carry a point and shoot in my purse at all times, and I'm especially loving my DSLR! 
 
I’m loving my new necklace from The Vintage Pearl.  It just arrived last Friday, and I’ve been wearing it daily.  It’s beautiful.

clip_image001

I’m loving fresh produce and farmer’s markets.  Visiting them and getting local produce along with awesome tomatoes makes me happy!

P1040358


Last, but certainly not least, I’m loving, these two guys.


DSC_0096

I am linking up with Jamie again this week for WILW.  Link up and tell us what you’re loving this Wednesday!

No comments :