6.02.2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button

Today I am thankful for....

our.pool. on days where the temperatures are as hot as they have been here - this was our forecast this week, so the pool is coming in very handy.  love it. 


my.boys. just look at them, aren't they adorable?  having so much fun in our wonderful pool.  did i mention i'm thankful for our pool?  or these guys?? ha.


one.saturday.per.month. where my mom and i go shopping.  this is a new tradition, we're just starting it this month in fact, but i'm excited about it.  we're going to be shopping, just her and me, one saturday a month.  here is a picture that i use frequently of me and my mama.  love her!  hope we can get a new pic together this weekend.

this.little.lady.my.stephanie.  a lady who is mature beyond her years in so many ways.  she is going through so much and she's handling it so well.  she's out on her own now and working two jobs and going to school and just succeeding.  tonight, she made us dinner at her new place, and it was nice, very nice.  we saw where she lives and had a great time!


reese's.peanut.butter.cheesecake.bars.  i found this recipe monday and decided that it was time for me to make this on my "me" day tuesday.  this is where i got them, and here is a picture of the decadence. ahhhh, sweetness.  definitely a keeper!


What are you thankful for today?  Happy Thursday Ladies!


6 comments :

Holly said...

I want that cheesecake bar. Now! :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

These are great! Cheesecake bar?? What in the world.. I have got to try this. Thanks for linking up this week and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Those cheesecake bars look insanely good! I'm going to have to make some!

Anonymous said...

those cheesecake bars look ah-mazing!!!

love your blog~Hannah @ A LOVELY MESS...your newest follower.

stop by and say hi :)

Cool Gal said...

Holy heaven, those bars look divine. Yum!

black tag diaries said...

holy yum. those things look amazing! and i love the idea of a mother/daughter shopping trip!!