6.23.2011

Thankful on a Thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button
Linking up again today with Black Tage Diaries and Our Family of four!


Today, I am thankful for Dr. Neely, who is Cooper's ophthalmologist.  He will be performing the surgery Cooper is having tomorrow.  I pray that he has steady hands and that Coop's surgery is successful tomorrow.


I am also thankful, for a wonderful family who will be there with us tomorrow as Cooper is going through his surgery.  My Mom her husband, Ryan & Steph and Tim will all be there with us to show their support and love for Cooper during this time.


Thankful for my niece Beth who is coming to visit us on Saturday, and staying for a week.  It will be so good to have her around!  We are looking forward to it for sure!

I am so blessed and have so many things to be thankful for this week. How about you, what are you thankful for this Thursday?

3 comments :

Tiff said...

saying prayers for Coop! I hope yall have a nice day before surgery! :)

Melanie Mueller said...

SO wonderful to have such a great support system!! Prayers for your little man! Keep us posted!

black tag diaries said...

praying cooper's surgery goes well today! sounds like you have a lot of love and support there with you!