6.13.2011

Already Monday again?

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
link up and be random

Cooper this morning:
source
Yeah, that's right, he was an angry bear.  We have no idea why, no fever, he went to bed plenty early last night and he wasn't hungry this morning and he chose not to eat anything we put in front of him.  So, he got some apple juice and hopefully he'll be in a better mood when we pick him up this afternoon.

Speaking of bears.....
source
We went to the zoo yesterday, it was a great day weather wise, and it must have been everyone's "great idea" for the day, because it was packed.  Cooper's first visit turned out pretty well though, I think he had a good time, he sure took a good nap when we got home!

Lack of sleep:
source
I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights, and last night was the worst, I doubt I even got 3 hours of sleep.  The clock and I have a good relationship at this point, I think it probably thinks I have a crush on it seeing how much I've been staring lately.........  I'm hoping to go to bed around 8 tonight when Cooper goes to bed.  We'll see.

That's it for me today, I'm so exhausted I'm lucky I came up with that much.

Happy Monday everyone!

5 comments :

Holly said...

I'm going to be asleep by 8pm, too!! Mama Bear is tired. Ha.

Kimberly said...

I love going to the Zoo! Hope you get some sleep tonight. Just stopping by from Misc. Monday.

Jacki said...

Hi, dropping by from Carissa's lowercase letters! I would love to visit a zoo sometime!

Elizabeth said...

Oh goodness...I'm right there with ya...I'll probably be out by 7! lol.

Hope you sleep better tonight! :)

Ps. loving your blog...new follower!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Conni said...

they say you are supposed to turn your clock around so you cant see it all night, not sure what that does besides make you wonder what time it is, lol

Thanks for sharing