6.22.2011

Hump Day!

Here we are - in the middle of another week.  Time to link up for WILW!  Join in on the fun over at Jamie's Blog and tell us what you're loving this Wednesday.




I'm loving the OLD NAVY Groupon that I purchased earlier this month.  I went on Monday night and spent all three of those bad boys, I got some new tank tops and some shorts for Cooper, love, love love cheap clothing! :)  All I had to pay was the tax on $10 of each transaction.  YES!



I'm loving that today is my THURSDAY.  Starting on Friday, we're on VACATION STAYCATION.  We're not going anywhere special, but we will visit with some family, go to the Louisville Zoo, and our niece is coming in from Ohio to spend the week with us.  I'm hoping to get a few projects done around the house too.  We'll see how it all pans out.

I'm loving that Cooper is going in for his eye surgery on Friday morning.  I pray that this surgery will heal his eyes and that they will be normal again.  I also pray for NO MORE PATCH!  He is such a trooper, been wearing that patch for 6 hours a day for 8 months now.  I really dislike that he has to have this surgery at all, but I am thankful that it is available to help make my little guy see normally again.  I know seeing him get anesthesia will be difficult, but we've done this a couple of other times and it'll just be good to have this healed and over with!
  

I'm loving that I've finally decided to get off my butt and start walking again.  It's about time to get healtier, lose some weight and be a better me.  I really hope I can keep this motivation going.  Every time I read Mama Laughlin's blog she makes me want to do better, and with an old friend giving me encouragement, I'm going to be like The Little Enginge that Could!

What are you loving today?





1 comment :

Diane Birdwell said...

Praying for Cooper. Can I bring dinner over on Friday night? One less thing you have to worry about!