6.21.2011

Father’s Day


On Father’s Day, Cooper slept in until 8:15, it was a good morning, we had gone to bed early Saturday night, so being able to sleep until we woke up on our own was nice.  Thanks Cooper!
Before we all got ready, Cooper had a special treat for his daddy. One of the very special cards we had custom made from Shutterfly.  Cooper signed it himself. 
DSC_0280
Two things to note in the picture below.  One, yes, it’s the Wiggles on the tv, Cooper and Daddy love the Wiggles.  And Two, if you look closely you’ll see how cute the card is, with pictures of Cooper on the front. 
DSC_0287
We all got ready to go and we headed south to visit with family.  We stopped by my Mom’s house for an hour or so, then headed to my brother, Craig’s house.  We all ate and had a good time.  My grandpa was able to make it over too, so I had 4 awesome father’s around me.  I was able to capture lots of pictures that day, mostly of my niece, Larissa, nephew, Layne and Cooper, but there is one special picture that I just had to have.  It is below.
DSC_0047
Craig and I gave our Dad a framed picture of our families that we took earlier this spring.  I think he liked it. 
Now, onto the kids.  Here are some pictures of my little cuties.  I hope you enjoy.
My nephew, Layne, who is 2, 6 months older than Cooper.DSC_0040
Larissa, my sweetie niece.  Love her to pieces.  She is getting so big!DSC_0053
Last, but not least, my baby boy!DSC_0042
When the rain finally stopped, they were able to go outside and play on the trampoline.  Good times, a slide show of pictures below.
I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment :

Lisa said...

That card looks so cute! What a super special surprise for Tim.

Love the cute slideshow of Cooper. Looks like he had a fun time!