6.20.2011

Misc Monday

link up with Carissa for more Misc Monday fun!Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

 

This weekend was fun.  I tried new recipes, made some of the old, celebrated Father’s Day with some great people and got some much needed relaxation in.

Pictures below, and more on Father’s Day tomorrow.

Granola.

For snacks at home…. I made this homemade granola.  I don’t add all of the extras that this recipe calls for, but instead, I added pecans, dried cranberries and chocolate chips.

Cookies.

Then I made these chocolate chip cookies.  For our Father’s Day gathering. 

Cheesecake. 

 

I then made this cheesecake for the Father’s Day gathering.

Then we had some grilled chicken pizza for dinner Saturday, YUM.

Father’s Day was great!  My hubby and son.  Love these guys.

DSC_0287

Praying.

This coming Friday, the 24th, Cooper will have surgery on his eyes.  I will be continuing to pray for my little guy, hoping that his eye can be fixed by his great doctor!

Talk about a Miscellany Monday.  Happy Monday Folks, hope your day is filled with more than the Monday blues! Smile

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ohh i'm getting hungry just looking at the pictures of the food :)

dottie said...

Visiting from Misc Monday's.

Oh man, all that food looks so good!!

Sandra said...

Those cookies look delicious! And cheesecake? Yum! :)

Cooper is your kiddo? I'll say a prayer for him (and you, too) as surgery comes up. I pray it goes quickly and successfully and that you have peace during the whole thing.

Blessings to you tonight! :)