6.06.2011

Misc. Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 

radom-ness.  my favorite.
a double seated bathtub.  for all of those lovely evenings where you want to soak your dirty body with someone else.  ha.  honestly though, this looks kinda nice, almost a hot tub replacement.  i mean it goes inside your house and you can use it all year long without getting crazy cold when getting out of the thing in the snow, what do you think?
{source}
pinterest.  love. chaos. awesome. everything. nothing. all in one place.  simply cool.  i'm addicted.


harry potter.  man, it's over a month away and we're already looking forward to it.  we've got a group of people going.  tickets have already been talked about and some folks are coming to Indy from Ohio to go with us.  crazy. 

source
woofs and books.  an up and coming nonprofit that is my friend miranda's brain child.  check it out. we're on facebook (woofs and books), twitter and the web.  i'm the secretary treasurer of this organization.  we're going to help kids learn to have confidence in their reading by letting them read to their canine friends.  cool idea.



seinfeld.  love it.  watch it lots, wish it could come back.  so humorous to me lately.  soup nazi is my favorite episode still to this day. 


that's it, that's all.
happy monday.

3 comments :

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Ah, Seinfeld. Why don't they make tv like that anymore? I agree -- I wish it would just come back.

Ha ha ha -- I'm laughing about that bathtub as well.

Have a great Monday!

Al said...

Ok, Pinterest totally took over my life...SO ADDICTING! And the pictures are all so stunning! Happy Monday, sweetie!

Unknown said...

Hi Emily! It's so nice to meet you via the OPI swap. Always fun to make a new blogger friend :)

I completely understand the HP craze- I'm not ashamed to admit that my fiance and I actually considered cutting our honeymoon short to attend the premiere haha.