5.04.2011

WILW

Link up with Jamie for WILW!

Ladies, let's just say, times are busy, and I've been slacking at blogging.  I hope today's WILW will by the kick in the butt I need to get back with it!  How have you been?  Have your days been as busy as mine?

I have several posts that I need to work on for you, one that I'm 1 month late on posting already!!!  I hope to get this specific one done soon and get it out here.  Life, it has its priorities and I must admit, blogging is not among my highest, it is a hobby, something I LOVE though, and I will be back and more consistently at some point, (hopefully soon!)

Today, I'm loving this wonderful lady below.  That would be my Mama.  She's wonderful.  Such an inspiration to me as a mother.  She's been there for me through life's ups and downs and I'm so thankful for her.  We celebrated Mother's Day last Saturday with a nice lunch and shopping trip.  Oh how I love shopping with my mom.  That's another story. 



I'm also loving that I've finally gotten back on the treadmill.  While I'm not running yet, I hope to soon re-start the couch to 5k that I had previously started before life took over and I had no time or energy to get on that dreaded treadmill.  I so missed my alone time on that darn thing though, and I'm glad I got back on it, finally.
source
I'm a big fan of ink pens, they have always been a passion of mine.  I know, ink pens, passion, huh?  Well, it's true, I just like ink pens.  Recently, as I was digging through the supply cabinet at work, I found these wonderful pens, and I'm loving them!  While I'm not normally a fan of fine point pens, this particular kind has become my friend.  Try them out if you too have a passion for ink pens!

source

As usual, I'm loving my wonderful family.  They really do make life worth living.  Stephanie and Andrew are finishing up this year in college this week with finals, Andrew will be moving back home Thursday night.  Steph is working two jobs and is excited about the summer to start planning for her wedding.  Cooper is growing like a weed and learning so many new words, impressing his mommy and daddy.  Tim and I are the same, plugging and chugging at work and home.  Loving and thankful for each minute of this precious life!


Happy Hump Day Ladies!

2 comments :

Holly said...

I can't wait for all of this big news from you! I've been working out this week too.. I just need to stick with it! :) Good luck!

Kit said...

I cant wait for the big news either!