5.06.2011

FRIDAY!!!


I'm so excited that it's Friday!  The last two weeks have been hectic, but I'm so thrilled that I've made it through.  I'm looking forward this this weekend, we'll be working on the new dining room table on Saturday and I'm not sure what else we'll be doing.  Hopefully Tim, Cooper and I will have a nice lunch on Sunday, and I hope that I can make this wonderful peanut butter cheesecake recipe that I found. 

What are your plans for the weekend?  Are you celebrating Mother's Day by doing something special?  I celebrated with my Mama last weekend, and I'll miss her on Sunday, but she's going camping and to brunch with my brother and his family.    Happy Mother's Day to all of you MOM'S out there!

See you all next weekend!

1 comment :

Tiff said...

I am so happy it is Friday too! I blogged about the same thing! :)