5.05.2011

A list a mile long..... & family updates. (no, I'm not pregnant yet)

Does anyone ever feel they have a to do lis that is endless???  I certainly do.  I've been working so hard to get things knocked off of that list, but week after week, things just keep piling up.  And piling up much faster than I can get things checked off. 

So, to distract me from all of this even more, I'm going to catch you up on my family.

  • Andrew  will have finished his first year as a college student as of this afternoon!  YAY Chuck! :)
  • Stephanie is done with her 4th year of college, she has this summer and one more semester until she graduates!
  • Cooper chipped his front tooth in early April and so we will all have to live with funny pictures until the tooth falls out and he gets his permanent tooth.
  • Tim and I (mostly Tim) has finished our bedroom rennovation and it is wonderful!  I am hoping to get a post written up for this early next week!
  • We still have work to do on the hall (kid's) bathroom upstairs.  The new bathtub has been installed, but we need to get the new floor put in as well as new light fixtures, toilet and get the walls freshly painted.
  • Cooper has officially turned 19 months old.  Oh I cannot believe how fast he's growing up.
  • Andrew is working this summer at the golf course as he's done the last 2 summers and he's also interviewing for another job to further supplement his income, yay!
  • Stephanie is working two jobs as well, a jewelry/accessories store and the hotel banquet serving job that she's had for a couple of years.
  • We bought a new to us dining room table last summer at a garage sale.  Tim's project right now is rejuvenating it!  He's sanding and we'll restain, add new table legs, new chairs and voila! A new dining room set! :)  Yippie.
I think that's it for now.  I'm so thankful for the wonderful family that I have, thankful that I have a never-ending checklist even if it requires me to constantly be busy, it's all worth it in the end.  And I know, that if we have another child, it'll only grow from there, so I praise God that I am fortunate enough to have all of this!

Happy Thursday Ladies, have a great afternoon!  OH HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! :)

Here's a cute picture to make you laugh =)


1 comment :

Al said...

Gosh you have been busy, darlin!! Glad to hear all is well, happy Cinco de Mayo!