5.11.2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

I’m so glad it’s Wednesday!  We’ve made it to another hump day and this starts the downward spiral to the weekend, yay!

I’ve got many loves to share with you today!

Today, I’M LOVING….

First off, the below watch in brown.  My awesome Stephanie got this for me for Mother’s Day.  I plan on wearing this beauty tomorrow!


Second… I’m loving these special people.

DSC_0197

Third, the necklace from the vintage pearl that I just ordered!  It won’t be here for a few weeks, but I cannot wait to get it.  I’ll be so cute, simple but cute!


Fourth….  Pizza King!  The hubby and Cooper took me to Pizza King for Mother’s day.  I don’t get Pizza King very often so it was a great treat!  YUM YUM!


Last but not least…..  I’m loving Jamie for hosting WILW every week!  Thanks Jamie, you’re a lovely lady!


Happy Wednesday Ladies, have a great day! Smile

No comments :