4.20.2011

WILW

Time for another rendition of WILW!  Link up here!


I'm loving that today is Wednesday and only two more days until the weekend!

I'm loving that I get to see my mom,dad, brother and his family for Easter!

The next few items are things that I'm super appreciative of and I talk about them and am LOVING them always!

I'm loving Tervis Tumblers. 

I'm loving my steam mop.
I'm loving my new vacuum.

Most importantly, I'm loving my boys and the rest of my super special family!

What are you loving today?  Link up and share with us!  Happy Hump Day Ladies!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

yay IU tumbler!! :) Go Hoosiers!

Tiff said...

I want that steamvac! Hope you are having a fantastic day! :)

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today! I have the dyson animal and I LOVE it too!

Erin said...

I want that Vacuum!! We have two older Dysons and still love them!

Melanie Mueller said...

Stopping by from WILW~ a day late. ;)
Great loves you have!! I so need that vaccum!!
Your little Cooper is so ADORABLE! (I am a Mama to 3 fun and busy boys and I have a Cooper too--he just turned 5.)
Have a great rest of your week!!