5.05.2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button


Today I'm linking up with Julia over at black tag diaries for Thankful Thursday!  Link up and tell us what you're thankful for today. 

I'm thankful for.....

....Bananas, yes that's right, I said bananas.  My son is obsessed. He eats one for breakfast and dinner everynight.  and I don't mean half a banana, I'm talking the ENTIRE THING.  He's my little monkey boy and he's crazy obsessed with bananas.  I am thankful for them because they are healthy for him, they make him happy and that makes this mama happy!


...my iPhone.  Yeah, it's old, yeah it was refurbished when I got it, and yeah, it's slower than the 2G one that I had before I got his one.  (I will never buy refurbished again!)  BUT, on the other hand, it's a great tool, it allows me the ability to creep on people on facebook,twitter and whatever other social network I desire, lol.  I get to take pictures and share them easily with my family (albeit not the best pictures but still) and it keeps me occupied when I am waiting, whereever I am waiting.  Dear Apple, thank you for this wonderful invention, I cannot wait until iPhone 5's come out, I'll be one of the first in line to toss my old iPhone out and bring a precious new gadget home!

....on to less material items to be thankful for.....

Me and My Mama when I was 8 months pregnant :)

...my Mom and her husband, Shawn.  This weekend, she's coming to Indy to go to the Indianapolis Air Show, and when she and her hubby are all finished with the show, they are going to pick up our new patio set and deliver it to our door and visit with us.  I appreciate Mom and Shawn doing this for us, since we do not have a truck, we often have to borrow in order to haul things and now we won't have to borrow!  Yay!  Thanks Mama!

My Mom holding my monkey boy :)

...Cooper.  That little man brings such joy to my life.  I am one lucky Mama!  Each day he is growing and learning and becoming such a little man. 


{source}
.....God's GRACE.  I do not deserve everything that God has given me, but with his grace it is made possible.  I am so thankful to have such a loving God and Savior in Jesus.  I am blessed beyond measure. 

I hope you all have a good Thursday.  Remember to link up and tell us what you are thankful for today!


3 comments :

Elizabeth said...

I get the banana obsession, I eat approximately 4 a day & sometimes more, they're so good, & I get sad when I run out! My puppy even likes them, she eats a quarter of one in the morning and another quarter later in the day, crazy pup.

black tag diaries said...

bananas.... i have a love/hate relationship with them. i usually love them for the first 3/4, but once i get to the end, i can't finish... don't know what it is. but i love me some banana bread, so i usually stay stocked for that. ps... have you had the banana pudding milkshake at chick-fil-a??? OMG... AMAZING. so glad you joined in this week! i really like your blog and from the looks of things, you have a lot to be thankful for!

black tag diaries said...

and ps... there are talks of doing a blogger-meet-up in louisville sometime this summer... you will have to join in if we do it... since you're just around the corner:)