5.18.2011

WILW




It's Wednesday again!  Time for another rendition of WILW, link up with Jamie and tell us what you're loving today!


I'm loving..........

Stride Sweet Peppermint.  I am a big fan of this gum.  I am known at work to always have gum - I buy the multipacks at Sam's Club and this is my new favorite.  It's sweet yet still got the breath freshening qualities of peppermint!


Mulch.  I've been spreading much each night this week when Cooper goes to bed, still light out at 8pm, and I'm using it!  This year we decided on bagged mulch and chose this beautiful brown color.  We bought an overwhelming 56 bags, and so far, I've spread only 22.  I've got a few more nights ahead of me, but it's looking so nice already!


{Source}
Picky Palate's - 15 Minute Warm and Hearty Taco SoupI made this soup last night, oh.so.yummy.  It's pretty simple - requires several ingredients, but it's worth it folks.  Try it.  Glad the weather was still cold enough here to enjoy a nice bowl of soup last night.




Cooper.  The boy that brings me much joy!



My Hubby!  How could I post a WILW post without some sweet love to my partner in life & crime?=)
 
Happy Wednesday Ladies!

4 comments :

Al said...

Such a sweet post, doll :) Makes me happy on this gloomy day in central New York...Happy Wednesday!

Lisa said...

I've been mulching too! It does make the flower beds look nice.

I love Stride gum. I'll look for the Sweet Peppermint when I go to Wally World in a bit.

Cooper is such a cutie!!

Melanie Mueller said...

Stopping by from WILW. Your Cooper is just precious!!!! I am a stay at home mom to three litte guys. My middle one is a Cooper too...great name. ;)
Wow- that is a lot of mulch. We just mulched our flower beds and it sure does make a hug difference.
Have a great day!

Rebecca said...

I love Stride too! But the spearmint kind. That taco soup looks delish! Great things you're loving today :)