3.09.2011

Yep, I'm alive.

It's been almost a week, I haven't posted, and what can I say.  I miss my blogging friends. 

I've been so busy lately, we've been out of town the last two weekends, with zero computer access. The days have been filled to the brim and overflowing.  I usually do all of my blogging after Cooper goes to bed, and since I've been using our treadmill nightly, that cuts down on my blogging time even more.  So.  What's a girl to do???

I hope to be back more after this week, when things will calm down.  i.hope.

I look forward to this weekend, we're going shopping for all kinds of new stuff for the bedroom rennovation.  Carpet, light fixtures, new bathroom floors and closet arrangements.  Plus a new TV and decor!  YAY!  I love to shop.  Have a great Thursday/Friday/upcoming weekend ladies.

No comments :