3.03.2011

Thankful Thursday!

I’m thankful today for several things, here are a few:

One. The weekend ahead.  Cooper and I are heading south.  We’re going for the entire weekend to visit my family.  Yeah I know, I was just there last weekend for my wonderful Mom’s birthday celebration, but I’m goin back!! Smile


Two.  No, I’m not pregnant, yet…..  The doc gave us the o.k. to start trying for baby #2!  I am diabetic, so I like to have a blessing from my endocrinologist before I get pregnant.  It’s important that I be healthy enough to have a healthy baby.  I got that ok on Tuesday of this week, so here’s hoping getting pregnant soon is in God’s plan for our family!


Three.  I ordered and received my one year bible on Monday, and even though it is dated Jan 1 – Dec 31, I started Feb 28 and I’ll just end it next Feb 27.  It only takes about 15 minutes per day and it’s in chronological order.  So far, so good.  I am loving it!


What are you thankful for this beautiful Thursday that the Lord has made?

2 comments :

Molly said...

YAY for trying for baby #2, SO excited for y'all! Can't wait to hear the good news!

I want to order that bible as well, looks fabulous!!

xoxo

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

That Bible looks great. I think it is something I should check out. Thanks and I really like your blog.