3.01.2011

Top Two Tuesday

Top 2 Things you've learned about money

I'm linking up with Taylor today for Top Two Tuesday!

1.  Children are expensive..... I learned this when I got married to my hubby.  He had an 18 year old and a 15 year old at the time.  Steph (the 18 yr old at the time) was away at college and Andrew (the 15 yr old) was still in high school and lived with us.  Steph came home after her first year and lived with us.  So 4 of us in the same house then Cooper came along.  Oh.my.goodness.  KIDS ARE SO EXPENSIVE!!!  And knowing this.  I want at least one more.  I cannot wait.  I may have to file bankruptcy, but it'll all be worth it!
 
 2.  Savings Websites ROCK!  My love for savings is not a new thing, I am sort of addicted I would say.  I am planning on posting soon about the many many savings sites that I use, but I'll give you a sneak peak!  BRADSDEALS!!  Check it out. 

What have you learned about money?  I cannot wait to learn what you've learned!  What a great topic Taylor!!!

2 comments :

Holly said...

Children are so expensive!! I completely agree. But I'm like you, I still want more!! :)

Tiff said...

Oh, btw, following your cute blog now! :)