3.21.2011

Top Two Tuesday: Dream Rooms!



Time for Top Two Tuesday with Taylor!  Link up and stop by to see some dream rooms!

Here are my top two rooms!

1. Dream Bedroom. I love the look of this bedroom.  High ceilings, clean lines, large closet.  I would change the bedding and the wall color, but other than that, This is nice!


2.  Dream Basement.  I love the look of this basement.  A fireplace, nice area for watching tv/movies, and a game area.  I would love to see the other side of this picture, cause it’s definitely dreamy to me!
What are some of your top rooms?  I can’t wait to stop by some of your blogs and check them out!  Have a great Tuesday all!

5 comments :

Amie said...

I am in love with that basement!

and I checked out that craft room A-MA-ZING!!

Holly said...

I want that basement, too! If I could only win the lotto, right? :)

Beth McC. said...

Sign me up for that basement! WOW!!

Beth McC. said...

Sign me up for that basement! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Greatest basement ever? I think so :) If my future home has a basement, it will definitely be like that!